Karma has instituted the following measures to ensure the health and safety of our community:
- Shopping hours: 10 -7 pm, Tuesday to Friday and 10-6 pm Saturday & Sunday.
Visiting the Store
- All members need to continue to be vigilant and not come to Karma unless symptom-free for 48 hours.
- We are asking that any members who have tested positive or who have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, to please inform us. This is so we can take the proper action to inform any staff or member who may have been in contact with you. To maintain confidentiality, only dates and approximate times of shops will be mentioned to concerned parties.
- Anyone entering the store is required to wear a suitable mask that covers nose and mouth at all times.
- Sanitize your hands with provided sanitizer as you enter the store.
- We currently have a 6-shopper limit in the store. You will be asked to stay outside if we are at capacity.
- Please take a tag before coming in. If no tags are available, that means we are at capacity and you should remain outside until a tag comes out.
- If you are not actively shopping, please wait outside so we can stay within our 6 shopper max and allow more folks to shop. This means avoiding shopping in pairs.
- We have a Bring Your Own Container program. All containers for food must be clean and dry.
- Do not handle food unnecessarily.
- Maintain physical distancing while in the store.
Options for Members unable or unwilling to follow precautions
- Members in quarantine or unable to come into the store may send a designated shopper on their behalf.
- Members may also email orders to firstname.lastname@example.org and staff will pack your order for pick up or delivery. PLEASE NOTE: If you are able to shop in the store, please do so.